Wednesday 22 February 2012

The King and I.

A new addition to my weekly tv schedule comes in the form of 'Hart of Dixie', starring Rachel Bilson and the one and only Jaime King. Although I do love a good chick flick as much as the next guy, my main attraction to this sickeningly sweet series is Lemon Breeland's wardrobe (Jaime King). It has given me a new aim in life, to become a 'southern bell'. Her character is cut-throat and opinionated and whilst wearing a 1960's tea dress becomes the woman I've always wanted to be. Too much? Well, just take a look for yourself.
























In one of the recent episodes Ms King donned a horse patterned chiffon blouse which was, how you might say, beaut! The red and cream poka dot capri trousers (shown below) have a coincidentally similiar vibe to that of the New Zealand fashion brand, 'Twenty Seven Names'. The Wellington born fashion label has made waves across the industry in recent months, a 'wish list' post from their Spring 2012 range will be coming shortly. tbc...




No comments:

Post a Comment